Subject: Re: [Leica]:R6 little question
From: David Young <youngs@islandnet.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 09:35:26 -0700

Gilles Dewint wrote:
>Hi Luggers,
>I've got a R6 of 1988 (great, great, great camera!), and I'd like know which
>is its parallax time. Does it change with the winder or not?

Not sure what you mean by "parallax time", Gilles, but if you mean the
delay from when you press the release to the time the shutter actually
fires, the answer is no. There is no difference whether you use the winder
or not.   (I have both, and love 'em!)

David Young,     | A man who gives in when wrong, is wise.
Victoria, CANADA | A man who gives in when right, is married.