Subject: Re: [Leica] depressed about investment
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 12:53:54 -0400

At 11:59 AM 08/14/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>Correct me if I'm wrong, but the pro know pretty much what the subject will
>be, and the range of conditions under which that subject will be
>photographed, and needs only that equipment necessary to do the job...?!?

That's right.  And it's Leica M's for me!

>BTW- Tina- what kind of insect repellant do the pros recommend, in places
>like Honduras!? My wife can go into the back yard, and she immediately
>becomes a 'skeeter' buffet, and dessert for all sorts of pesky gnats, midges
>and bloodsucking varmints of various caliber! She needs a professional
>strength 'skeeter' dope really bad!
>
>Dan

Dan -

I use Avon's Skin So Soft - better than 100% Deet and good for your
skin.  Folklore from Honduras also says eat lots of garlic and don't eat
bananas.  Mosquitos hate garlic-flavored blood, but they love those bananas!

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley,  ASMP

http://www.tinamanley.com