Subject: RE: [Leica] m2
From: "Tim Atherton" <timphoto@nt.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 17:41:00 -0600

Go to

http://www.ror.net/

I use it on my lenses once a month or so, as well as on my glasses - brings
them up like new. Though according to the instructions you aren't really
supposed to use a microfiber cloth, rather a lens tissue.

I find it makes a difference to my lenses. I know Marc has poo pooed their
claims, and I was sceptical. BUT, when I first got it, I cleaned an older
lens that didn't get a lot of use, but was visually clean. I took TTL
readings of a grey card before and after, and got 1/2 stop more light after
cleaning.!

Now the difference wasn't so great on other lenses, but sure seems to get
them clean, and those glasses sparkle.

Tim A