Subject: Re: [Leica] m2
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 09:54:31 -0400

OK! I am wrong because I just remembered a few years ago when I was racing
cars (Formula Ford 2000) I was late getting to the starting line I did not
have time to get my eyeglasses on so I put them on the metal floorboard
after 20 laps each lens had an identical spot in the center where they had
been vibrating on the metalfloor. But other than that, I probably have the
same Nikors that you do, no scrathes after several years. I have worn
plastic eyeglasses for many years and other than the aformentioned, no
scratches. I have worn eyeglasses all my life and the only thing I hate
about them is the weight so plastic is the lightest and best way for me to
go.
Steve
Annapolis