Subject: Re: [Leica] depressed about investment... now about bug juice!
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 11:25:19 -0400

DEET... Haven't some PEOPLE been permanently repelled with this stuff? As in
carried over the River Styx?Personally, I am not bothered by bugs...must be
my natural chemistry!  Maybe why I had a hard time getting dates in College!
But then I found a long time ago that a lot of colognes and after shaves
attract certain insects, as well- usually the more nasty type with stingers,
stripes, and foul attitudes toward humans!
I rarely wear perfumes because of asthma, and even washed with Octagon soap
at one time, so maybe the less attractants one wears has a big effect.
Dan