Subject: Re: [Leica] Minolta made R9
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 11:48:02 -0400

 ANdre-
I've had a few- from the SRT-101 to the 7000i and they are all nice cameras.
The 7000i was one of the most complex pieces of camera whiz-bang technology
I had ever seen- when I had it repaired, I was told that there were no less
the 37 different switches, in, on, and about the body alone! All prone to
get dirty, and to cease working!
I guess tha's why I like the M and the LTM so much! Less to go awry! But if
you need AF and AE and want a relatively nice camera, they are not bad...
just not as good as a Leica!
Dan