Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 thoughts
From: Jeffcoat Photography <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 14:25:27 -0400

Max: Have you ever wrapped your hands around a Nik-- F5- now that is a big
camera. and the new cann-- EOS-1 is even heavier than the 5. Yes the R-8
is a departure from bodies dating back to the 4's but I for one feel it
fits my hands like a glove and the balance is wonderful. I no longer in
the heat of battle have to thread film into the take-up spool, it just
lays across and works, the rewind button is in a much better location than
on my R-7. So the R-8 is to me a much improved Leica and as I learn it
I'll feel even better about it (if that's possible)
Cheers Wilber
But Please give us the Motor ,PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!