Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: now about bug juice!
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 11:51:05 -0700

bill Ferris wrote:

>I, too, avoid any cologne and after shave etc.  However, as soon as I step
>outside with my M6 every mosquito within driving distance knows I am there.
>Then again, I have never had trouble attracting women, so I guess one needs
>to put up with some disadvantages (o;>>>>>

Hi Bill,

Not only do they drive in to the location when we have the Leicas ready,
they are waiting on the flight line when the aircraft arrives. And like
fighter planes in heat, dive at the ready on attack mode like screaming
banshies!

Now that's the women! ;)

Oh yeah and the mosquitos?  They never bother me!:)
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant