Subject: Re: [Leica] Reliability?
From: "Art Sala" <artsala@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 20:03:31 -0700

Michael:

Contax makes a rather inexpensive adapter that will allow you to mount
their SLR lenses on the G1 & G2.  For what its worth, Contax also makes an
adapter to mount 'Blad Zeiss lenses on the Contax SLR.  Oh, if Leica could
have such a complete system!  But we love 'em, quirks, delays and all !!

Cheers,
Arturo