Subject: Re: [Leica] Olympus XA rangefinder
From: Mikiro Mori <arbos@silva.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 12:57:02 +0200

Hi, Gary.

I bought an XA about 17-8 years ago and still has it.  I used it as a main
camera for 3-4 years when I was a student (I did not have a Leica then).  I
took it everywhere I went, and it travelled in at least 20 countries.  I do
not even remember how many rolls I shot with it, but it is still flawless
but with fogged lenses. :-(  I would not say the lens is ultra-sharp but not
a junk at all.  Many professional photographers loved this camera, and I
understand why.

Cheers,

Mikiro

- -----