Subject: [Leica] Visit to New Hampshire
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 03:55:59 EDT

I will be in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, from 15 September to 21 September so
that my wife and I can spend the weekend at Star Island with about 48 others
talking about photography, showing our work and making new images.

If any LUGers are in the area, how about joining me for dinner on Monday 20
September at Yokens Restaurant.   I am staying at the Comfort Inn next door.
 It would be great to meet some of you!

Gerry (UK)
www.gerrywalden.co.uk