Subject: [Leica] Re: To Marc Rabiner about Pyro
From: "Giorgio Ferrari" <fergio@galactica.it>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 23:03:14 +0200

Marc,
many thanks for your answer but, please , excuse me for my slow brain. I
want to know a basic concept: is Pyro a chemical component that I must add
to a normal developer (I'm thinking to pirogallolo, like I know) or is Pyro
a chemical formula for a developer? Can you tell me something about the
chemical composition (the acronimous PMK stay for?) or any other notice of
this much interesting news?
Are there some books about the argument that I can find in Italy?

Thanks in advance,

Giorgio Ferrari
"fergio@galactica.it"