Subject: [Leica] Dammit!!!
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 07:51:37 -0400

Well.... #@#!!%$*&!!!!!
Went and dropped my "new" 90 Elmarit-R while shooting a wedding. Landed
right on the Series 7 filter holder- bending it (another reason I detest
built in lens hoods, they offer NO protection!) so the filter holder is
jammed on the front threads, no problem if I don't want to use filters....
but I JUST got a couple of series 7 filters from e-bay....
So, any recomendations on who to send this to? I'll also need a new filter
retainer.
just f*****g great!

(Happily no damage to the lens itself, these things are built like a TANK!!)

Clumsily,

Bob Keene