Subject: Re: [Leica] Daring to suggest...
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 10:40:55 -0400

At 11:35 AM 8/18/1999 -0000, Doug Richardson wrote:
>The poor guy who has just spent five full-time days trying
>(successfully) to persuade the shutter of my ancient Contax II to
>resume normal operation might do a little more than "daring to
>suggest"! (Grin)

Well, the short answer is to replace the shutter assembly with new parts
from the Arsenal Plant at Kiev -- these shutter assemblies are made on
Zeiss Ikon machinery by Zeiss Ikon trained workers.  Can't get more
honest-to-Hubert-Nerwin than that!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!