Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: Erwin's adventures in digiland. part 1 and 2
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 17:32:58 +0200

Thanks Jim,

I would like to be sure to understand.

Do you state that if I buy a "1024*768" camera, I'll get 256*192
pictures once I'll will have them transfered on my PC? :-o

or

Do you state that if I read the *technical sheet about the CCD*
of the camera and read that it has a "resolution" of 4096*3072,
I'll will get 1024*768 pictures?

 ---
 Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)
 Systems and RDBMS consultant (MCSE), Lyon, France
 http://www.jcberger.com