Subject: Re: [Leica] Negative Help...
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 14:37:03 -0700

Since you appear to me in the TN - VA area, I don't know where to send you.
In any event, I would make it a two step process.  First I would have the
negatives contact printed onto proof sheets.  This will show him what he has
(unless he can read the negative well --- which I doubt since he asked).  You
should be able to negotiate this with any b&w photographer or even a student
with access to darkroom facilities.

Then he can decide if he wants enlarged prints, what size, what cropping (if
any), does he want them toned...etc.  Sounds like the processor would have to
have a 4x5 inch or greater enlarger.  Once he has the contact sheets, he could
also scan them with a quality flatbed scanner.  What does he want to do with
the final output???  Web page...mount...or???

- -Bill