Subject: RE: [Leica] Ricoh 21mm lens?
From: "Greg.Chappell" <Greg.Chappell@bankofamerica.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 16:17:23 -0500

I just wish the Leica lens would work on my IIIF. I have a "21" (non-ASPH),
&  love it, but I probably will buy the 21 screw mount from Adorama at some
point this year. If you're looking for something cheaper than the Leica
lens, that one is probably the way to go. I've seen some great reports on
it, but not-so-great on their "28". Unless you have some ties in Japan, I
imagine the Ricoh lens is already long gone.

Greg