Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Pyro thanks
From: ottmar-x@t-online.de (Keith Bingman)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 09:01:00 +0200

- --------------3B37923CC28FF1BA8C39182E

Giorgio Ferrari wrote:

> Keith,
> many thanks for your note about Lotus View; Mrs. Maja (a woman, I suppose)
> had contact me for the shipping of the liquid solutions of PMK.
> The book of Pyro is not in their list at the moment; I hope to find it in
> September.
>
> All the best,
>
> Giorgio Ferrari
> "fergio@galactica.it"

Giorgio,

I am glad you found them. Another site to try in Germany is Kontraste. I am
not sure if they have an English web site or not, but the owner definately
speaks English. They have the Pyro book for sure and supply chemistry as
well. www.kontraste.com

Hope that works.

Keith

- --------------3B37923CC28FF1BA8C39182E

<HTML>
Giorgio Ferrari wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Keith,
<BR>many thanks for your note about Lotus View; Mrs. Maja (a woman, I suppose)
<BR>had contact me for the shipping of the liquid solutions of PMK.
<BR>The book of Pyro is not in their list at the moment; I hope to find
it in
<BR>September.
<P>All the best,
<P>Giorgio Ferrari
<BR>"fergio@galactica.it"</BLOCKQUOTE>

<P><BR>Giorgio,
<P>I am glad you found them. Another site to try in Germany is Kontraste.
I am not sure if they have an English web site or not, but the owner definately
speaks English. They have the Pyro book for sure and supply chemistry as
well. <A HREF="www.kontraste.com">www.kontraste.com</A>
<P>Hope that works.
<P>Keith</HTML>

- --------------3B37923CC28FF1BA8C39182E--