Subject: [Leica] Re: R6/6.2 and TTL flash
From: Stanley E Yoder <syoder+@ANDREW.CMU.EDU>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 22:36:23 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from mail: 20-Aug-99 Leica Users digest V11 #4 by Leica Users
digest@mejac
> At 08:10 AM 20/08/99 -0400, Stan wrote:
> >Re the R6/R6.2 differences (of recent thread), and FWIW, Sartorius notes
> >only the max shutter speed change. As for TTL flash: neither one. That
> >feature he lists for the R5, R-E, R7 & R8.
> >
> Neither one?  Don't you mean both?  TTL works fine on R6/6.2 with my SCA
> 351 adapter.

I'm only reporting what Sartorius has in his book. He does not mention
TTL flash in his descriptions of either the 6 or 6.2. He does mention it
for the other models. Not knowing anything about R Leicas, I can't vouch
for his accuracy. From your experience (as reported) Sartorius seems
wrong. Whether a sin of omission or of commission, well,.......?

Stan Yoder
Pittsburgh