Subject: Re: [Leica] Oktoberfest --
From: LEICAMAN56@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 00:07:54 EDT

Hi Ted,

Believe it or not, I had carefully planned not to have a clash with the Cape
Cod seminar.  We had originally booked for two weeks earlier, but then the
hotel booked another group in on that date.  We had to scramble for the
weekend of the 22-24.

I did discover a way to hold a beer and shoot at the same time.  It was
during the celebrations for reunification.  Spontaneous fairs sprung up all
over Germany, sort of like a mini-Oktoberfest, Fasching all at once.  Great
fun.  Anyway, I found that the long thin Kolsch glass fit perfectly in my A2
jacket's cargo pocket.  Worked great, until I bent over to pick something up
that had fallen to the ground, dumping the entire contents of the glass onto
the ground!  Oops!  It helps to have drunk a few beers to understand the
dilemma.

Bill