Subject: Re: [Leica] Koeln (Cologne) and beer
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horst.schmidt@actek.com.au>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 23:55:11 +1000

Wilfred von Dauster wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Bill Rosauer wisely pointed out:
>
> > Don't forget the wonderful Kolsch beer that is a Cologne
> > specialty.
>
> Right on - it is in my opinion the best beer in the world! (the fact my
> dad's from there has nothing to do with this opinion...) BTW: Koeln is and
> interesting pace to take pictures, and the Agfa - and Roman - museums next
> to the Cathedral are also fun.
>
> Will von Dauster

Will,  have you tried the other aprox. 3000 sorts of different Beers in
Germany.I tried roughly about 100, but seeing I still have about 2900 to go, I
could not say at this time which is the best. It is however a very interesting
study. the next time I visit Germany, I'll make the sacrifice and study some
more.

Regards, Horst Schmidt