Subject: [Leica] Another OT vent! was Re: traveling with cameras
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 18:05:12 -0700

On 21 Aug 99, Mark Rabiner wrote, at least in part:

> Might it be a tad off topic to inquire what sex industry workers do on
> their week off? Volleyball? Bingo? Mark Rabiner

A tad?! Aren't you the one, Mark, that was just recently griping
about severely off topic stuff. Ye Gods, man, this is nothing more
than a troll for the usual wise cracks that will surely follow!

WTH has happened with this list? Don't we have any life at all
beyond the Leica-Users List? Has this become our entertainment
du jour? For heavens sake, people, go outside, talk to your
neighbors, take pictures, have sex...ANYTHING!

- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

    I am Pentium of Borg, division is futile, you will be approximated.