Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 Drive
From: Jeffcoat Photography <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 12:18:23 -0400

- --------------94CFD5542294A30409242F62

Bill: The date is the same I got from the rep in the South East USA. He
always sound like well you know , we'll get it when we do. I think they
are getting a little embarrassed about the delays.
Cheers Wilber GFTBE

Bill Christensen wrote:

> Yesterday, I spoke with a Leica employee who saw the R8 drive in
> Germany in June.  It will be 4 to 4.5 fps, have both horizontal and
> vertical release buttons, and be rather compact.  The drive is
> scheduled to hit the market this December.  Can anyone can confirm
> this info? Bill Christensen

- --------------94CFD5542294A30409242F62

Bill: The date is the same I got from the rep in the South East USA. He
always sound like well you know , we'll get it when we do. I think they
are getting a little embarrassed about the delays.
with a Leica employee who saw the R8 drive in Germany in June.&nbsp; It
will be 4 to 4.5 fps, have both horizontal and vertical release buttons,
and be rather compact.&nbsp; The drive is scheduled to hit the market this
December.&nbsp; Can anyone can confirm this info?</font>&nbsp;<font size=-1>Bill
Christensen</font></blockquote>

- --------------94CFD5542294A30409242F62--