Subject: [Leica] Bicycle crap, no Leica content
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 08:09:38 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

Alex et al,

First, yeah, I got the Cinelli....looks nearly like new,,,, full of dura-ace
and pre-index 600 stuff (yuck, but hey, it works great)....
Will eventually replace the Shitmano with Campy, and put the better
Shimano on my "Giant" touring bike (yuck again, but hey, it's a nice
ride, from when the Asians were at least trying to build a nice chrome
moly lugged frame....very smooth)

So yes, the project continues...and yes, I'd like NR stuff....but I have school
starting and about $1K in extra expenses with family, etc....I had to
put my wife's bike together (real light Peugot...don't know what) first, since
she didn't have anything but a Varsity to ride :) :)

So my time/money is on hold for a coupla months....I finished the "rebuild" on
the Cinelli, but didn't change the grouppo yet....too bad, but for now I'm having
a blast!...

So yes, Alex, and others, I'm looking for NR/Campy....but it's going to be
a while....thanks,
Walt