Subject: [Leica] Re: photonewsnetwork (aka Newbie Leica questions)
From: "phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 16:21:27 -0400

From: Kevin Selner <kevinselner@pmail.net>
>> Subject: [Leica] Newbie Leica questions...
>> 3. I noticed a retailer advertising on the LUG list (photonewsnetwork) that offered a 6 month
payment plan.
>> Anyone care to offer any comments about this retailer either publicly (here) or privately via
email?

Hi Kevin,

I highly recommend Pat McKee of Photonewsnetwork;  I bought two M6 from him last
year and he was prompt, helpful (at that time the M6 HM was getting scarce) and
fair.  I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Pat again myself.

Another favorite is Jim Kuehl, who has both new and used equipment.  He advertises
in Shutterbug.

Good luck,

- - Phong