Subject: Re: [Leica] "burp"
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 21:44:39 -0500

When you work at a publishing house you learn all sorts of weird
stuff...like if you hold down the command, option, control, shift keys
and press delete in Quark whatever you have selected an alien will come
out and zap it to oblivion using a ray gun......also pretty cool.

On 8/23/99 6:23 PM Alastair Firkin wrote:

>Where the hell did you learn to do this???? I agree its really quite funny,
>and I'm glad not to have missed out on the big cat ;-)

Best regards,
Harrison McClary
email: harrison@mcclary.net
http://www.mcclary.net