Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: the new 90/2 M
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 09:31:55 -0400

George,

They are available.  I waited 7 weeks for my 135 APO Telyt from ALT Camera
in Toronto. Someone else was waiting for a 90.  They both arrived 2 weeks
ago. While they don't have either lens in stock, I was told their supplier
(Grey market) now had both lenses in stock.  I don't know whether any are
available through Kinderman.

Ken