Subject: Re: [Leica] M5....
From: MicroGrid@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 09:39:43 EDT

I bought an early M5, still have it still love it, but you're right - it has
a different feel than the M4. When I am shooting the M5 is always the
transparency camera and the M4 is B&W. Each has a unique feel. I would really
like to try an M6 for an extended period of time, but may just try to find a
user M5 for sherry to put right. I just don't know.....

Bruce
Killingworth CT