Subject: Re: [Leica] Battery Acid
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 15:33:33 -0700

> Having Had  Near Death Experience on Aug. 11, Dr. Blacktape is looking for
> some Lugthoughts...

....No permanent damage, however,

> Best to all...and I look forward to next Friday, as I may be in the market
> for several lenses

 and a body..

Friend.........

With all of your years in the profession, depensing tape with abandon, have
you not yet learned the body is dispensed one at a time. Being in the market
for another will be of no help what-so-ever. I'm afraid you are doomed and
will never look the part of the 23 year old body builders depicted in the
California beach ads.

You must put the original body back together, use it wisely, and quit
playing around. If you insist on living such a reckless lifestyle, I will
have no choice but to travel back to Boston and take the dog home with me.

Take care, and keep us posted.

BTW...if you think that sympathy will be reflected in lower prices charged
for our beloved extra equipment....think again!

Cheers,

David

dmedley@whidbey.net