Subject: [Leica] M4-P Rangefinder adjustment
From: david.rundell@db.com
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 14:30:04 +0000

Hi,

  I have an M4-P that is just fine, except that the rangefinder needs some
adjustment. The reason that I believe this is the case is that when I view an
object at 'infinity' ( say several miles ) through the viewfinder with the lens
focussing stop set at infinity, the images do not quite coincide. This happens
with each of my 4 lenses.

  Is this something that is adjustable be me (and how) or does it have to be
entrusted to an 'expert' ?

  Many thanks

 Dave.