Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: kodachrome
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 17:16:15 -0500

I didn't say it was.  Kodak sold their labs years ago and they became Kodalux
(still are).  However, I've heard a rumor that Kodak got back involved somehow.

In any case, I can't tell the difference between the slides that were processed
when the lab was called Kodak and now that it's called Kodalux.

I've never been able to tell the difference among any of the U.S. labs but I have
always felt that the Kodak lab that was in Germany in 1976-77 provided something
extra.  Maybe it's just my imagination.

Bud