Subject: [Leica] Has anyone dealt with Luigi Crescenzi?
From: "Doug Richardson" <doug@meditor.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 11:08:46 -0000

I realised after sending this message that the title sounded a bit
like Henry II's "Who will rid me of this troublesome priest?" Or a
line from a 1940s gangster movie. "Sure boss, he's been dealt with."

Naturally, I meant "bought from", not "sent a couple of tough guys
round".

Thanks to everyone who replied either in the list or off-list - Mr
Crescenzi obviously has a good number of satisfied customers amongst
the LUG membership. I must assume that my inquiry just caught him at a
busy time, and that I'll get a reply eventually.

Regards,

Doug Richardson