Subject: [Leica] Projector lens: colorplan vs colorplan CF
From: Xavier Logean <xavier.logean@epfl.ch>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 17:45:17 +0200

Hi dear Luggers,

I just bought today  a Leica Projector with a 90 mm Colorplan CF.
And I am considering the best lens to buy.

I am using regular thin mounted slides (no glass) mainly on LKM tray.

I wanted to buy the super colorplan 90 lense but my local dealer told me

that this lens is optimized for glass mounted slides.
He advices me to take the Colorplan CF as it is the best for the kind of
slides I am using.
He told me that I can change for a non CF if I am not satisfied
(that's why I bought the stuff before asking the list)

He told me that with the CF the slides will be on-focus from the edge to
the center.

I would appreciate any experience from
luggers on this issue.

With many thanx