Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Leica] 90 Tele-Elmarit
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 15:45:15 -0400

At 12:02 PM 8/26/1999, Arturo Sala queried:

>How does the latest version of the M90f2.8 compare to these earlier versions?

My heavens.  The current 2.8/90 Elmarit is a stunningly wonderful lens:  it
and the 3.4/135 may well be the finest-performing lenses in these focal
lengths yet produced, something which this Zeiss fanatic finds a bit hard
to admit -- but I own both, and my results have been stunningly wonderful.

See Erwin's web site for details.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!