Subject: Re: [Leica] THANKS! From Dr. Blacktape and B.D.
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 21:12:00 -0700

B.D.,

Get a Noctilux and a 21mm. Of course, no one can decide what lenses will
work best for you. But, if you want the ultimate available light lens the
Noctilux has no peer. You might find that the 75 is awfully close to the
90mm that you already own. I happen to really like the 21 and find the 24 to
be a little "in between." Every time I've owned a 24 I've always wished I
could go just a little wider.

Just my .02

Bryan