Subject: [Leica] FS: APO Telyt M 135mm, 50mm Elmar and HP Photosmart scanner
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 08:09:37 +0200

Friends,

I have now sold the 75mm Summilux and bought the new 90mm Summicron. As
part of the
consolidation, the following items are still for sale:

135mm Apo Telyt. It was bought brand new in November 1998 for
1575 EUR and is in absolutely LNIB condition. I am asking 1500 EUR or
equivalent in US$, worldwide shipping included.

3.5/50mm collapsible Elmar (screw mount). It is from 1952 or 1953,
glass completely clean, normal cosmetic signs of use for a 47-year old
lens. It came
with my IIIf but I have now replaced it with a Summitar. 200 EUR or
equivalent in US$,
worldwide shipping included.

Finally, still available is my HP Photosmart scanner. Mint, with all
original packaging, 200 EUR plus shipping of your choice.

Please respond privately to nathan.wajsman@euronet.be.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman