Subject: Re: [Leica] THANKS! From Dr. Blacktape and B.D.
From: "Steven L. Alexander" <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 08:26:23 -0400

B.D.:

I have seen your photographs and therefore have some understanding of your
approach to creating images...go for both the wides.  With todays great
films the extra stop of the 75mm will not add much to your abilities.  I
have both 75 and 90(2.8) and almost never use the 90 because they are so
close in coverage.  I have 35, 28 and 21 and use them all the time and covet
the 24 and toy with idea of getting the 15mm.  There is bigger difference in
look of the wides than at the middle/long end of our M's.

Off to Texas for several days.

Steven Alexander