Subject: RE: [Leica] M3 Eyepieces
From: "Stewart, Alistair" <AStewart@gigaweb.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 16:29:41 -0400

Hi Harrison,

It is fun to be back!

thanks for the idea - maybe the best way would be to get the 0 diopter
adapters rather than replace the eyepieces - I can do this myself, no
sending the bodies off or buying a special tool - and, as you say, when
changing bods the adapter goes to the new.

Now then about corective, not 0, diopters, or rather, use of glasses. Does
this mean that when you shoot, you don't use your glasses (push them up on
your head, keep them on a retaining loop,or have some other way of getting
them out of the way)?

If I get corrective diopters so I don't need glasses to use the camera, I
still need my glasses to see when I'm not looking thru' the V/F.

best of light,

Alistair