Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: mindsets
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 14:28:23 -0700

A different mind set on the HUG huh? (Hasselblad Users Group)
A real insult to the camera and photographers in general. Wedding photographers
in general really are the bottom of the cesspool and this kind of stuff makes
them worthy of the general disdain they get.

"using shredding machines for negs?

Yes, I use a shredder for my negatives.  It works fine.  I have a Royal
cross-cut shreadder..it was around $250 or less.....but it shred 12 sheets
at a time, and it easily paid for itself because I have a LOT of
negatives...."

Mark Rabiner
Storing their negs would take up valuable space!!!! Despicable. Take the money
and run!