Subject: [Leica] Re: M3 Eyepieces
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 17:30:44 -0400

Harrison, this is interesting. I was going to but an M6 eyepiece on my
wife's M3 but was advised by a technician of high repute that they are not
compatible. Is the diopter separate fromthe eyepiece or an add on to it?

Ken Wilcox

>Welcome back.  On my M6 I have a corrective dipoter I bought for an M3.
>I sold the M3 and upgraded to the M6, kept the diopter and screwed it
>into the M6.  So I would assume (dangerous word here) the reverse would
>be true.
>
>Harrison McClary
>email: harrison@mcclary.net
>http://www.mcclary.net
>preview my book: http://www.volmania.com

Ken Wilcox					Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LAW LHSA MEA						          <wilcox@tir.com>