Subject: [Leica] answer to question about equipment
From: Milos Kocman <milos@kocman.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 11:01:20 +0200

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your bokeh ratings. If I can get hands on the SummiLux
pre-asph one day, I will certainly try it out.

Now, all of the Chanukah pictures on my website were taken with an M6,
35/2 Summicron latest pre-asph model, at apertures ranging from wide
open to 2,8. Some of the film was Neopan 400, some was Tri-X, all pushed
to 800 and developed in Xtol, 1-3 dilution, following the directions
that come with Xtol. I can't really comment on these results very much -
it seemed to work OK, so I didn't experiment any further. I have two
rolls of Delta 3200 that I would like to try for low light, to see if I
like the results better than pushed TriX. Haven't gotten to it yet.

Regards,

Milos
- --
netfolio  :  http://kocman.com