Subject: [Leica] LQ.Corenet list search
From: "Noel H. Charchuk" <nhcharch@calcna.ab.ca>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 08:48:51 -0600 (MDT)

I was signed off for the last month, and just resubscribed a couple of
nights ago. In attempting to get caught up on events that transpired while
away, I was searching the corenet searchable list of messages. They all
seem to end about the first week in May, even if I search for authors I
know have written much since then. Have we discontinued this link, or are
messages no longer posted to it? I found it a valuable tool.

Noel Charchuk
Calgary