Subject: Re: [Leica] CL Leica Stealth Model
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 13:09:32 -0700

Paul Schiemer wrote:

> Next to one of my IIIx bodies I think the CL is the stealthiest of the Leica
> brand. It's black, so it's one step more discrete than the chrome III's.
><snip>
Your CL has that click when your meter arm swings in and out that the M's don't
have. I believe the camera is a bit less quiet than the M's because of that. Not
a great steatlh qualification. Size wise it does match up quite well with the
LTM's. But you sound like you've got a good thing going there.
Mark Rabiner