Subject: Re: [Leica] I'm back
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 23:13:14 -0500

At 07:17 PM 8/28/99 -0700, you wrote:
>the real world for the past 2 weeks.  JUST TODAY actually got a call
>from my
>new CEO and was informed that I have the CTO job I was hoping for!  I
>hope
>you have the luck I had in your search.....

Thanks. I'll get to filling people in soon.

Congrats! By the way, I'm interviewing for a job in San Diego (actually
Carlsbad) on Tuesday afternoon. Do you live near there?

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

In my photography, color and composition are inseparable. I see in color.
- -William Albert Allard, "The Photographic Essay"