Subject: Re: [Leica] The Leica Mystique
From: "TSL" <eno22@enter.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 19:47:44 -0400

Bud,

Thank you very much for the full text of the Leica Mystique.  The 16,000
characters in the essay are, after the Declaration of Independence, the
Preamble to the Constitution, and the Gettysburg address, one of the best
and
most concise and inclusive documents that I have read.  He has conveyed the
message contained in all of the books I have read regarding Leica and the
"Leica way of viewing the world."

I am not sure that I will ever again have anything to add to the LUG
regarding
the use of a rangefinder Leica.

Regards, Bill Larsen
ohlen@lightspeed.net
larsplan@lightspeed.net

I'm not so sure about your comments here.   Don't try to compare any of
these so called 'documents' with the favorable Gettysburg Address.
It is highly unfortunate that someone would class together the Declaration
of Independence, the Leica Mystique and the Preamble to the Constitution
with something like the Gettysburg Address!  gug