Subject: RE: [Leica] (Leica) Re FS M3 and two Summicrons
From: Simon Pulman-Jones <spulmanjones@lbs.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 12:44:42 -0000

Hello Dan,

I'm afraid I am no longer able to be a prospective buyer of your 35
Summicron due to a sudden rush of blood to the head which happened a few
minutes ago.  I went to look at the Leica Shop of Vienna site to look at
the Elcan 90/1 and whilst I was there I noticed that they had a very nice
21 Super Angulon.  I have been looking for a nice, late Super Angulon that
I will be able to use on my M5 for ages - it is very hard to find an SA
(any SA, let alone one of the late ones that is useable on an M5) which is
still with its hood, caps and finder.  I'm usually a very cautious buyer,
but in this case I had a rush of adrenaline and pushed the 'Buy' button.
It'll be interesting to see how smoothly the transaction goes.

So I'm afraid I've blown my Leica budget (and more!) for the foreseeable
future. Good luck with selling your gear.

All the best,

Simon.