Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: fb vs rc
From: MicroGrid@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 13:52:30 EDT

Dan, you are like the "fountain of youth," your memory of the "clove" scent
of Brovira, took me back to my years as "cub" yearbook photographer. In those
pre Leica years, I was always scraping for stray light. My negatives were
usually thin and only Brovira 6 would save them.

So you guys have me wondering, does anyone make anything today that has the
contrast of Brovira 6?

Bruce
Killingworth CT

On 31 Aug 99, Dan Post wrote, at least in part:

> I used to love Agfa Brovira- it had a clove like scent, and there
> was always that 'rush' opening a new pack and smelling the spicy
> aroma, and feeling the anticipation of what might turn out! Dan

Oh boy! You're taking me back...to when only Brovira No. 5 would
save the day. Didn't they even come out with a 6?  Damn CRS!

- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org