Subject: Re: [Leica] B& W Paper
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 16:56:28 -0700

><Snip>
> At 01:15 PM 8/31/1999 PDT, Roy Feldman wrote:
> >I do a lot of printing and have found Forte poly 5 FB the best paper I have
> >ever used and I've been doing it professionally for 25 years. It has a high
> >silver content
><Snip>

I can't get any contrast out of it with any of my Aristo Cold lights. With my VC
head now it takes 9 seconds of blue for every one second of green. With the
variable setting (which I almost never use)it's always cranked up all the way !
I think it is designed for enlargers with quartz bulbs or Tungsten only. Thrives
on Red? Subtractive filters?
Mark Rabiner