Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica & Levitz
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 09:53:47 -0400

One of the final incidents that convinced me to get sober was when I found
myself repeatedly trying to load film into an ottoman, and weeping openly
with my frustration of trying to set the f-stop on my couch..... :)
I will say however that my recliner offered a smoother 'bokeh' than the
love seat!

Bob Keene