Subject: Re: [Leica] Coast Guard update
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 07:46:38 -0700

Gary Todoroff wrote:

>Life with the Leicas has just taken a new direction, and I hope you don't
>mind me sharing some great personal news with the LUG.

>Today was my first official flight duty as US Coast Guard
>Artist-Photographer>>

Hi Gary,

A very big congratulations! A well deserved honour and position with the US
Coast Guard.  It comes because you did a great job during all those hours
of chopper flying, recording coastal areas and the Coast Guard crews. Good
on you!  Many happy flying hours to come and many many great Leica created
images.
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant